China vs USA
Clash of the Titan Empires | Battle to Dominate the 21st Century
How can nations, governments and corporate leaders mitigate the risks of becoming collateral damage as these two giant empires battle not only to dominate the 21st century – but not to lose it?
September 22, 2020 | 3:00PM – 4:30PM London Time (GMT-1)
In this MLi Group and Survivability News Virtual Road Table event, our invited expert panelists will discuss, debate and identify the nature, scope and scale of this new unmitigated risk on governments, organizations, their citizens and consumers all over the world.
They will also explore existing and new mitigation strategies, solutions and processes capable of development and implementation that can minimize the impact of the political, economic, trade, humanitarian and the many other consequences of the clash of these ‘Two Titans’.
The US administration imposed trade sanctions on China before Covid-19 to stifle its economic growth, then it accused the Chinese Communist Party of being responsible for the Covid-19 pandemic global outbreak and talks of seeking compensation. China was also accused of conducting the biggest – illegal – transfer of value in history via hacking and plundering of IP to shortcut research and build replica alternatives to US products and services.
China in turn accuses the US of presiding over a corrupt, rigged system, built for its own benefit, in which it controls, Read more…
Request An Invitation
This is a “By Invitation Event” – Click on ‘Submit your Expression of Interest’ button under the event image at the top of this page to to fill out and submit your request for an invitation to join this virtual round table event.
Identity to be revealed at the event.
Karim Alwadi, Ph.D.
Dr. Karim Alwadi is a senior China expert based in Beijing since 2001. He is Ren Min University Middle East and African Studies Institute fellow and visiting professor, Co-founder of the Belt and Road Saving Children Program, and advisory board member of the China-Arab State Expo. He obtained his Ph.D. from China Foreign Affairs University in international politics and his Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees at Ren Min University in international relations focusing on Sino Arab relations. Read more…
Abdul-Hakeem Ajijola, Ph.D.
Dr. Abdul-Hakeem Ajijola is concurrently Chair, African Union Cyber Security Expert Group to the African Union Commission; He is also Chair of Nigeria’s National Cyber Security Policy and Strategy (NCPS) 2014 committee, Chair, Working Group on Cyber Incident Management and Critical Information Protection, Global Forum on Cyber Expertise. Read more…
Malcolm Warr, OBE
Malcolm is Chairman of Critical National Infrastructure (CNI) Scotland & Chairman of Maritime Services Management Ltd. He received his OBE from the Queen of England for his work and positive contribution in reducing the effect of the genocide in Rwanda. Read more…
Haidar Fraihat, Ph.D.
United Nations ESCWA, Director of the Technology Development Department, 2011-2019. Promoted to Senior Technology and Innovation Adviser in 2019. Lead various regulatory leadership and government roles in Jordan for a period of 6 years such as Director General of the Department of Jordanian statistics in 2008. Read more…
Event Chairman & Moderator
MLi Group, Executive Chairman & CEO and Survivability News, Publisher.
Chairman and Moderator of China Vs USA Clash of the Titan Virtual Round Table Event.
High Level Event T&C
- Only invited guests and attendees will have access to this event and after their Expression of Interest has been submitted and approved by MLi Group and Survivability News.
- Web conferencing platform and secure login details will be provided to approved attendees.
- Registration to Survivability News is required to meet Privacy regulatory requirements and is needed only once and the first time.
- MLi Group and Survivability News Virtual Round Table Events, Boards & C-Suite, as well as ‘Top Decision Makers Briefings’ are Complimentary when “By Invitation”.
- Others can join by paying an event fee but all applicants will have to submit their expression of interest first.
- No payment will be asked for, taken or accepted until after applicants have submitted their Expression of Interest, are screened and approved.
- Livestreamed public events will be open to the general public and are free of charge.
- MLi Group and Survivability News reserve the right to refuse any Expression of Interest that are deemed not genuine, professional, or those who may disrupt or put the event, its audience or its speakers at any risk.
- Applications will NOT be declined based on geographical, gender, religious, political, professional or other personal affiliation of applicants.
- All attendees and panelists agree that all material, discussions, debates etc, shared during this event shall be kept confidential at all times. And that no public disclosure of any said material shall be posted on any public or private platform, without the express written consent of MLi Group and Survivability News in advance.
- Capacity is limited to make interactive discussions and debate capable to produce useful results and implementable conclusions/recommendations.