Assuring Competitive & Effective Survivability in a Geo-Poli-Cyber™ Threatened world.
Locations and dates will not be publicly disclosed for security reasons. secure venues, dates & times Will take place in major cities in Europe, North America, Middle East, Africa & Australia
(Details are disclosed to qualified applicant attendees)
Former Government Minister(s). Former Regulator(s). Former Admiral of a national Navy. Chairman of a National Cyber security agency. Former CIO of a fortune 500 company. Wealth Manager of an International Bank. International Experts on Privacy. Governance. CSR. Branding. Climate Change. more…
Chairmen, CEOs, senior government officials, Heads of Department, plus…
For more information on session titles, synopsis, speakers, qualifications for registration, T&C, and to submit your expression of interest to attend,
Cyber Security solutions & strategies are failing to defend & protect Routinely!
Governments & Organizations are getting cyber compromised Daily & on unprecedented scales!
Devastation to Nations, Businesses & Citizens is ever increasing with no end in sight!
What are leaders decision makers to do next?
- Access Critical and Unprecedented Information for Enhancing Government, Companies, and Organizations’ Competitive and Effective Survivability.
- Uncover Leadership Lessons and Methodologies from Peers in Positions of High Responsibility.
- Realize how to improve your competitive and effective survivability against today’s unmitigated Geo-Poli-Cyber™ threats impacting everyone.
- Discover why existing Cyber Security Strategies and Solutions Will Continue to Fail to Defend and Protect Businesses and Governments with increasing Devastation and Frequency.
- Determine what your unmitigated Geo-Poli-Cyber™ risks are.
- Discover what new protocols, policies, procedures and solutions you are not yet considering, or implementing, which can elevate your preparedness to overcome your Geo-Poli-Cyber™ risk exposure.
- Learn how Geo-Poli-Cyber Risks can be mitigated and how their solutions can be streamline into your existing strategies and operations.
- MasterClass and it sessions to be held in secret, secure locations only. Dates and locations will not be disclosed publicly. Security requirements are key to locations and date scheduling.
- Session details are only disclosed to applicant-attendees who submit an Expression of Interest (EOI), who are then duly screened, and approved.
- Approved applicant-attendees can access the Geo-Poli-Cyber Survivability MasterClass™ sessions and their details.
- Approved applicant-attendees can then request any of the Masterclass sessions as a private and confidential briefing to their Boards and/or C-Suite or government entity. Said briefings would take place at their own offices. Additional fees and T&C will apply.
Attendance is restricted to qualified applicant-decision makers who successfully submit their Expression of Interest (EOI). T&C apply.
Are you Citizen-Journalist Material?Have a tip or scoop? Do you have info about corruption that needs to be investigated and responsibly exposed ? Get in touch securely via WhatsApp at +44 7771 927378 | Signal at +447766 098270
Receive Exclusives, Features & News Updates