“Survivability” is Live on Amazon | Intl Best-Selling Author Khaled Fattal’s Book is Now Available in Kindle, Paperback & Hardback | Visit the Book’s Dedicated Website for Unprecedented Engagement & Intl Book Tour Updates.
- Wall Street Journal, Amazon & USA Today Best-Selling Author Khaled Fattal’s Book went live on Amazon on September 11, 2022.
“CyberSecurity is No longer the Keyword – ‘Survivability’ in a Geo-Poli-Cyber™ Threatened World is”.
“Survivability”, the highly anticipated book by Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and Amazon International Best-Selling author, MLi Group Chairman, and Survivability News Publisher Mr. Khaled Fattal, is now available on Amazon.GET YOUR COPY NOw
“Survivability” hits Amazon International Best Seller lists with #1 Rankings in Many Countries and Categories.
- Visit the Book’s dedicated website for unprecedented Book-Engagement, international Book-Signing and Speaking Tour, plus other activities’ update. VISIT SURVIVABILITY’S DEDICATED WEBSITE
Send in your Expressions of Interest (EOI) to host a public or private Survivability book-signing event, and/or Survivability Though Leadership Briefing(s) in your city/country.
Invite chairman Fattal to deliver a sector specific Survivability keynote at your own summit, conference or event.
Propose partnerships and/or collaboration on key relevant activities.
Submit your Expression of Interest (EOI) on any of the above. Submit YOUR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Covid-19 – The Ultimate Exposer of Governments’ Failures
The Covid-19 global pandemic proved to be the ultimate exposer of governments’ failures worldwide – especially western democracies.
It exposed the systemic injustice, failure, and frailty of our current global, political, legislative, economic and democratic order to the detriment of peoples’ lives and livelihoods — and Covid-19 was a “precedented’ and mitigatable threat.
Rising Unprecedented & Unmitigated Threats
How then will your government or organization deal with ever increasing unprecedented threats now and in the the post Covi-19 world?
- How prepared are they to mitigate extremist / terrorist and national agencies’ cyber and non-cyber actions to advance sinister geo-political interests and agendas?
- Fake News?
- False Narratives?
- “Purposed Disinformation”?
- Special Interest?
- Election Meddling?
- Global Elitism and Systemic Racism?
- How about the sinister exploitations of Internet of Things (IOT), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Biological Warfare, and/or Quantum Computing?
How about all these societal threats already happening at the same time?
- Do they have up to date, adaptable mitigation strategies, structures, and solutions ready and in place? Or
- Will the people continue paying the price of their failures?
But most important of all...
- Are they prepared for the political and ideological Geo-Poli-Cyber™ motivated cyber attacks by friend and foe?
- How about hacks with the aim to destroy, devastate, or coerce their nations and organizations to alter their political or economic direction and fate?
What Will You Do Next?
As a government or business top decision maker / leader:
- Can you afford to fail in protecting your stakeholders?
- How will you turn these unprecedented threats into unprecedented opportunities to convert them into national or corporate competitive advantages today and in the 21st century?
As a citizen of the world – Knowing that people are always the ones who end up paying the ultimate price with their lives and livelihoods for such failures, will you:
- Continue to accept being the constant victim? Or
- Will you choose to become part of the solution for REAL change?
International Book Signing, Lectures & Briefings Tour (in-Person & Virtual)
Dates and locations of Survivability -The Book international lectures, private and public briefings, Virtual Round Tables, and book signing events will be announced and updated regularly. Please check the Book International Tour Calendar periodically, or register to receive book relate activities updates
Businesses, associations, organizations, universities, governments and other entities who are interested in hosting such event(s) can click below to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) .
Call to Action – Choose one or both
1- Register to receive Survivability | The Book alerts including features, excerpts, posts, release date, book signing road show, and more.
2- Submit your Expression of Interest to host a Survivability | The Book international road show event in your city/country, or to propose a partnership or collaboration with MLi Group on promoting the book or other Survivability activities.