Survivability News Publisher and MLi Group Chairman Khaled Fattal's Upcoming Book & Call to Action
Covid-19 The Ultimate Exposer
The Covid-19 global pandemic proved to be the ultimate exposer of governments’ failures – especially those of western democracies.
It exposed the frailty, systemic failure, and injustice of our current global, political, economic and democratic order to the detriment of peoples’ lives and livelihoods — and this was a “precedented’ and mitigatable threat.
Rising Unprecedented Threats
- How then will your government or organization deal with ever increasing unprecedented threats now and in the the post Covi-19 world? post Covid-19 world?
- How prepared are they to mitigate extremist / terrorist and national agencies’ cyber and non-cyber actions to advance geo-political interests and agendas?
- Fake News?
- False Narratives?
- “Purposed Disinformation”?
- Special Interest?
- Election Meddling?
- Global Elitism and Systemic Racism?
- How about the sinister exploitations of Internet of Things (IOT), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Biological Warfare, and Quantum Computing?
- Do they have ready and adapted mitigation strategies, structures, and solutions in place? Or will the people continue paying the price of these failures? But most important of all…
- Are they prepared for the political and ideological Geo-Poli-Cyber™ motivated hacks? By friend or foe? How about those with the aim to destroy, devastate, or coerce nations and organizations to alter their political or economic fate and direction?
What Will You Do Next?
As a government or business top decision maker / leader – Can you afford to fail to protect your stakeholders? And how will you turn these unprecedented threats into unprecedented competitive advantages and opportunities today and in the 21st century?
As a citizen – Knowing that people are always the ones who pay the price with their lives and livelihoods for such failures – will you continue to accept being the constant victim? Or will you choose to become part of the solution for real change?
“CyberSecurity is No longer the Keyword – ‘Survivability’ in a Geo-Poli-Cyber™ Threatened World is”.
International Book Signing, Lectures & Briefings Tour ( Actual & Virtual)
Dates and locations of Survivability -The Book international lectures, private and public briefings, Virtual Round Tables, and book signing events will be announced and published in due course.
Organizations, universities, governments or other entities who are interested in hosting such event(s) are kindly requested to submit their no-obligation Expression of Interest.
Call to Action – Choose one or both
1- Register to receive Survivability News alerts including Survivability | The Book features, excerpts, posts, release date, book signing road show, and more.
2- Submit your Expression of Interest for the Survivability | The Book international road show or to propose collaboration or partnership with MLi Group and Survivability on activities or matters that are important to you.
Stay tuned. More to come.