“Survivability”, the highly anticipated book by WSJ, USA Today & Amazon Best Selling Author Khaled Fattal to have its International Release Date Announced Imminently | Book Signing & Speaking Events to be Hosted in Major Cities Around the World – Register for Updates.
Expressions of Interest (EOI) are now officially open for stakeholders who wish to host “Survivability” book related events such as, Summits or conference Keynotes, Private or Public Briefings, Speaking Engagements, and/or book signing activities in major cities around the world.
“CyberSecurity is No longer the Keyword – ‘Survivability’ in a Geo-Poli-Cyber™ Threatened World is”.
“Survivability”, the highly anticipated book by Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and Amazon International Best Selling author, MLi Group Chairman, and Survivability News Publisher Mr. Khaled Fattal, is to have its release date announced imminently.
Expressions of Interest (EOI) are now officially open – Stakeholders who are interested in hosting public or private ‘Survivability’ briefings, schedule book signing events in their city/country, invite chairman Fattal to deliver summit or conference keynotes, or who wish to propose partnerships, collaboration on other related activities, can now request this by submitting their Expression of Interest (EOI) below.SUBMIT YOUR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Register to receive the latest Book & Event related activities & updates.
Covid-19 – The Ultimate Exposer of Governments’ Failures
The Covid-19 global pandemic proved to be the ultimate exposer of governments’ failures worldwide – especially western democracies.
It exposed the systemic injustice, failure, and frailty of our current global, political, legislative, economic and democratic order to the detriment of peoples’ lives and livelihoods — and Covid-19 was a “precedented’ and mitigatable threat.
Rising Unprecedented & Unmitigated Threats
How then will your government or organization deal with ever increasing unprecedented threats now and in the the post Covi-19 world?
- How prepared are they to mitigate extremist / terrorist and national agencies’ cyber and non-cyber actions to advance sinister geo-political interests and agendas?
- Fake News?
- False Narratives?
- “Purposed Disinformation”?
- Special Interest?
- Election Meddling?
- Global Elitism and Systemic Racism?
- How about the sinister exploitations of Internet of Things (IOT), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Biological Warfare, and/or Quantum Computing?
How about all these societal threats already happening at the same time?
- Do they have up to date, adaptable mitigation strategies, structures, and solutions ready and in place? Or
- Will the people continue paying the price of their failures?
But most important of all...
- Are they prepared for the political and ideological Geo-Poli-Cyber™ motivated cyber attacks by friend and foe?
- How about hacks with the aim to destroy, devastate, or coerce their nations and organizations to alter their political or economic direction and fate?
What Will You Do Next?
As a government or business top decision maker / leader:
- Can you afford to fail in protecting your stakeholders?
- How will you turn these unprecedented threats into unprecedented opportunities to convert them into national or corporate competitive advantages today and in the 21st century?
As a citizen of the world – Knowing that people are always the ones who end up paying the ultimate price with their lives and livelihoods for such failures, will you:
- Continue to accept being the constant victim? Or
- Will you choose to become part of the solution for REAL change?
International Book Signing, Lectures & Briefings Tour (in-Person & Virtual)
Dates and locations of Survivability -The Book international lectures, private and public briefings, Virtual Round Tables, and book signing events will be announced and updated regularly. Please check the Book International Tour Calendar periodically, or register to receive book relate activities updates
Businesses, associations, organizations, universities, governments and other entities who are interested in hosting such event(s) can click below to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) .
Call to Action – Choose one or both
1- Register to receive Survivability | The Book alerts including features, excerpts, posts, release date, book signing road show, and more.
2- Submit your Expression of Interest to host a Survivability | The Book international road show event in your city/country, or to propose a partnership or collaboration with MLi Group on promoting the book or other Survivability activities.