China Vs USA | Clash of the Titan Empires to Dominate the 21st Century | Survivability News Virtual Round Table Event
MLi Group and Survivability News are Proud to Announce their Thought Leadership & Mitigation Strategies Virtual Round Table Event
China vs USA
Clash of the Titan Empires | Battle to Dominate the 21st Century
How can nations, governments and corporate leaders mitigate becoming collateral damage as these two giant empires battle not to lose the 21st century?
September 22, 2020 | 3:00PM – 4:30PM London Time (GMT-1)
In this Survivability News Virtual Road Table event, our invited expert panelists will debate and identify the nature, scope and scale of this new risk. They will also explore existing and new mitigation strategies, solutions and processes capable of development and implementation that can minimize the impact of the political, economic, trade, humanitarian consequences of the clash of the ‘Two Titans’.
The US administration imposed trade sanctions on China before Covid-19 to stifle its economic growth, then it accused the Chinese Communist Party of being responsible for the Covid-19 pandemic global outbreak and talks of seeking compensation. China was also accused of conducting the biggest – illegal – transfer of value in history via hacking and plundering of IP to shortcut research and build replica alternatives to US products and services.
China in turn accuses the US of presiding over a corrupt, rigged system, built for its own benefit, in which it controls the banking system and the internet, bullies others who won’t sign up to its foreign policy positions with trade and economic sanctions, leverages a global world order and trade system designed to promote its own self serving free-market economy model yet seeks to restrict other governments from acquiring Chinese high tech and defence capabilities that compete and rival its own. Read more…
- This event will take place on September 22, 2020 between 4pm and 5:30 (GMT). It will be followed by many other similar events.
- As a registered user, you will be have access to the full synopsis, speakers / panelists’ details, and more info on how to request a complimentary pass to attend.
- Web conferencing platform and secure login details will be provided to approved attendees.
- But you’ll need to register to Survivability News and Submit your Expression of Interest to attend which can be done in one single action.
- Registration is needed the first time and once only.
High Level T&C.
- MLi Group and Survivability News Virtual Round Table Events, Boards & C-Suite, as well as ‘Top Decision Makers Briefings’ are Complimentary when “By Invitation”.
- Others can join by paying the event fee. All applicants will have to submit their expression of interest first.
- No Payment will be asked for, taken, or accepted until after applicants have submitted their Expression of Interest, are screened, and approved.
- Live-Streamed public events will be open to the general public, and are free of charge.
Click on the button below to send us your Expression of Interest (EOI) to attend China vs USA Survivability News Event.