Prominent Jewish Israeli American Author Miko Peled Dresses Down European Parliament on Western Hypocrisy, Israeli lies, & “Gaza Genocide”. | is EU Capable to Un-Capture itself to Deliver “Equal Justice & Humanity to All”? | What Should Western Citizens do next?
– Who is Miko Peled?
– Why should the words of a Jewish Israeli American be of critical value to citizens of the world, especially citizens of western nations?
– Will western governments who self-proclaim themselves as democracies and protectors of human rights listen and act before it is too late for them and their citizens?
– What should / can conscientious western citizens who want real change, do next?
Who is Miko Peled? (see info & links under his video below)
Why should the words of an Israeli American be of critical value to citizens of the world, especially citizens of western nations?
Will western governments who self-proclaim themselves as democracies and protectors of human rights listen and act before it is too late for them and their citizens?
- Will the EU Un-Capture itself from the special interest lobbyists to deliver “Equal Justice & Humanity to All”?
Or will the EU become 100% irrelevant adding to its complicit in Israel’s “Gaza Genocide” to the detriment of its EU citizens economically and politically?
What Can / Should Conscientious Western Citizens Who Want Real Change, Do Next?
Should they continue accepting their governments’ complicity in Israel’s Gaza Genocide?
Should they not only vote their incumbent elected official out in their next election, but also…
Should citizens of western democracies, “Start Voting Daily”?
Boycott products and services they consume daily or regularly, of companies who continue supporting Israel and its Gaza Genocide.
- Download and use the app to screen such companies.
Watch Miko Peled’s video below addressing the EU parliament on Feb 4, 2024.
Who is Miko Peled?
Nationality: Israeli & American.
Who is Mike Peled?
- Peled is a Jewish Israeli American activist. he grew up in a prominent Zionist family in Motza Illit, an illegal Jewish settlement that was built on occupied Palestinian land,
- His grandfather, Avraham Katsnelson, signed Israel’s Declaration of Independence.
- His father, Mattityahu Peled, who Palestinians and Arabs consider as a terrorist for being a member a Jewish terrorist organization.
- His father actively perpetrated atrocities on the Palestinian people and in the catastrophe of the 1948 Nakba which caused the forced displacement of hundreds of thousands of Palestinians into neighboring Arab countries where they have remained as refugees since 1948.
- Peled’s father also served as an Israeli general in the Arab Israeli war of 1967 known as the Six-Day War.
- – The General’s Son: the Journey of an Israeli in Palestine | The Journey of an Israeli in Palestine, published in 2012.
- – Injustice: The Story of the Holy Land Foundation Five | published in 2017.
- – International speaker.